Sunday, August 8, 2010

I love a good yardsale.


I found all of the tools at a yardsale for $5.50. The unopened roll of blue painters tape was probably that much by itself. These two lots were in two different bags. I'm glad I found the electric staple gun staples in the other bag. And the instuctions. Now for some projects.




I found a nice sofabed. But the best thing about it is the fact that the mattress fits perfectly into our little camper. I almost bought a futon mattress. I'm glad I waited. I bought the "Chris Madden" sweater throw at GW last week for $4.04. Still in the wrapping. Original price was $50.00.








2 comments:

  1. Wow, Thad was a good morning .
    I like the Sofabed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the container for the buttons, My Mom does the same. It brought very warm memories to me.

    ReplyDelete