Monday, August 23, 2010

The Early Bird's Booth B-48

My booth when I first opened it. It did not take long to fill it up
Some of these have sold including the rug, fenton bowl, coke cola radio and champayne bucket.








This weekend the Antique Mall had their 15th Anniversary sale. I have had a booth there for almost 4 months. I have had a lot of fun doing this. Yardsaling has been one of my favorite pastimes for a long, long time. But something had to give. I would have yardsales about twice a year but always regretted taking yardsale prices for some of my items. A fellow yard saler had come to one of my sales and suggested I get a booth. I went and checked it out and decided to try it. Here a few pictures of my booth. It is 6' x 10'.
And here is a special "shout out" to my Mamma. She is my "picker" in South Georgia. Thanks for all the great things you find to fill up the booth.

3 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for stopping, I am following you too. That is a coincidence that I just did a post on antiques booths and you just opened, I would say you got a great deal on your rental. Yes, other dealers have taught me all I know, it is so fun! and thank you for sharing in my 15 minutes of fame. I look forward to seeing all of your great garage sale finds!

    Carol

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the booth! One of these days I'm going to come and shop there and go to lunch with you. I zipped past you on the interstate on Saturday and really wanted to stop. I was along for the ride while the Jon and the boys went to the Buckarama (some sort of hunting expo) and Bass Pro. Next time I'll make them drop me off at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to be you'r picker, ha ha .

    ReplyDelete