Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ch-ch-cha-chia.

We all know the familiar jingle. My youngest son gave me the Shrek Chia Pet last year for Christmas. Since it was winter, I forgot about it. He found it in the shed and asked it he could plant it. This was the result. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it.
Two weeks later I find the Chia bull/lamb at the salvation Army. We had so much fun with Shrek, I knew it had to come home with me.
Anyone else have any luck with the chia pet?





Oops sorry about the sideways Chia.


3 comments:

  1. You'll have to put on a snuggie and plant your next chia pet. The two would go hand in hand. I remember when I was young and the ad first came out, I wanted one but never got one. I did, however, invest in pet sea monkeys when I was little. Not a wise move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was VERY surprised this worked. I always wanted the sea monkeys.lol

    ReplyDelete