Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It Rednesday at "It's a Very Cherry World".

A few pictures of my red finds from last week. I spotted the red formica shelf /stand at a yardsale last week. I had been a the yardsale for a while looking at other treasures. I had not seen the shelf when I first arrived. When I saw it, I thought some one else had already purchased it. The lady having the yardsale said her husband had just put it out. It was $15. I'll take it.
The red tin was a great find for 50 cents. And I couldn't resist the wooden box for $3.00. After all I needed something to put all those buttomns in.
This is only about half of the score. I love the square red buttons toward the bottom of the picture.


Visit Sue at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com for more Redness Goodness.

9 comments:

  1. Wow-great finds. I love the shelf and the buttons too. You did some great thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything but those buttons are just fantastic!!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some very nice reds. I like them all, but my favorite is the red stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, especially that little red table! Oh how I would love to find something like that. It would add a real pop of color to any room! Amazing button score. Every once in a while I have to take my button collection out and just play with them for a little bit!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love old tins. You always find the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure is great to find such treasures at such a good price!!
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great red finds. I love your red dress in your profile picture too! You look fabulous! Your button collection looks like a lot of fun.
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee for all the great yard sale finds! Saturdays keep me motivated! Especially when I find red treasures! Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete