Saturday, July 7, 2012

Give me a "Q" , Give me a "T", a "U" , "V", "X", "Y" and "Z"!

What does that spell? Nothing, it's the letters I need to finish my quest for completing the alphabet with initial pins. I have been collecting them now for a year and a half. I know these letters exist  because I have seen them on Etsy. I would rather hunt them down at flea markets, thrift stores and Goodwill.

I have received them  from my friend Bert, my daughter, and my Mama. Some I even purchased at Target. I am sure I will some day complete my collection.

Not sure why these are not showing up the right way. Uploaded from my iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute idea! I looked in my stash and found an odd curly cue of a pin that could be a Q if you look at it right. I'll send it with your fairy book.

    And thanks sooooo much for the beautiful fairy garments for the girls, they will love them. Those fairy feet slippers are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete