Thursday, July 8, 2010

My new motto.

I watched an episode of Hoarders today. I decided my new motto is...



Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.



I have shredded 2 bags of papers, thrown away 3 other bags of stuff and have 4 boxes of stuff for the next yardsale.

I also moved a unwanted desk out of my daughters room and into my craftroom. I'm moving my computer ito my craftroom. This will give my husband his own office. This has been a dream of his for a while. After all I have a huge craft room, he should have his own space.

This process reminds me of the little kid's slider puzzle game I used to play. I have to move alot of pieces before the picture falls into place.

I would show ya'll a before picture but I do not want to be turned in to the "Hoarders" TV show.

1 comment: